With the COVID-19 outbreak, local government shut down of large events, and a general feeling of doing the right thing… We are still hashing, but with appropriate safety considerations!
- Wear a Mask when around others
- Stay 6 ft. apart when possible
- No sharing drinks
- Stay home if you are (or think you are sick!) NO worries, we’ll be here when you’re feeling better!
Here’s to safe hashing for 2020! ON-ON!
We are the Hashers of Brevard County, FL. We are a loosely organized (disorganized) group of half-minds who get together to pretend we’re burning calories and put the “run” in drunk.
We have have but three simple goals:
- To promote physical fitness among our members.
- To acquire a good thirst and to satisfy it in beer.
- To persuade the older members that they are not as old as they feel.
HOW DO YOU SIGN UP? YOU DON’T! JUST SHOW UP!
Learn more about how hashing started, who we are and what we do by clicking here!
If you have any questions that the site doesn’t answer, find us on Facebook, or click on the “CONTACT US” page to send an email to our Mis-management!
New to Hashing?
Awesome! Newbies are always welcome!
Some things you should know:
- We are a “Drinking club with a running problem” not a competitive running club. We’re here for a good time!
- Hashing is a 21+ activity! Find a babysitter and come on out!
- You DON’T need to know anyone, we will assign you a “emotional support buddy” to get you through your first hash
- You DON’T need to be a runner! We have plenty of lazy wankers who would be happy to waddle along with you on trail
- If you are a runner, worry not! You will have plenty of running to do on trail!
- Look-up the next hash over on our calendar and prepare for a great time! (Arrive early for pre-lube!)
- Don’t forget to look in the “details” for specific items which are recommended to bring (i.e change of shoes, etc)
- Trails vary from 2-5 miles, from dirt roads to pavement, and from dry to wet! Look in the event for specifics
- If you know a hasher, ask them for advice!
What to Bring:
- You can wear whatever your heart desires, but we recommend comfortable shoes and a kilt!
- $7 in Cash- This covers beer before, during, and after trail, and snacks at the end!
- An open mind and great attitude. We are 21+ for a reason, so our humor matches!
- Running with the pack is a great way to get out and about while staying safe
- If you’re running at night, reflective great is a great and shiny outfit addition
- If you’re drinking, be conscious, and DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!
- We will be happy to help you catch a ride home if you need it!
Hope to see you soon! ON-ON and Happy Trails!